Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Debug It! 1

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/22923998/#player

On this debug it activity, Scratch Cat and Gobo were supposed to start dancing, but only Scratch Cat would dance. To fix it, I found that each individual sprite needed their own script. So if Scratch Cat was told to dance when the green flag was clicked, I needed to tell Gobo to do the same in his own script.

I would help someone learn from this project by letting them know that if they want to have two or more sprites wandering around the screen of their project, they would need to give each character a script to allow them to move their own way and do their own actions.

I think this helped me in my process of learning how to use Scratch because I didn't know each sprite needed their own script before, I had never even had more than one sprite on my projects before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment