Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Debug It! 2

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/22924293/

In this debug it activity, Scratch Cat was supposed to be on the left side of the stage, say something about being there, then move to the right side of the stage and say something about being there. After he did that though, he didn't do it again. So how did I fix that? There is a block used in Scratch called the repeat block. You put any actions for a sprite within the repeat block, and then put the number of times you want those actions to repeat on the block.

With this, I could teach someone save a lot of time on their project if I taught them to repeat actions that they wanted the sprite to do more than once.

I found this helpful to me because it helped me save time on my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment